Submit Your Research

The Commons is open to submissions from NMU faculty and graduate students.

Choose an option below to submit your research.

Faculty Submissions

Faculty and Staff can submit their material here by clicking on the appropriate material type and filling out the ensuing form. Your submission will be organized by department after being reviewed by an administrator.

Graduate Student Submissions

Graduate students can submit their thesis by filling out the required form and attaching their document. Before submitting please review the Policies and Submission Guidelines pages. In addition, make sure your thesis follows the formatting requirements specified in The Northern Michigan University Guide to the Preparation of Theses.

Submit thesis